The Future of Packaging will be hosted at the prestigious University Club in Downtown, Chicago, IL on Wednesday, April 28th, 2020. This exclusive gratis invitation-only program draws in commercial leaders and financial sponsors in the packaging sector to discuss the key opportunities for value creation in the packaging industry. The 2019 agenda featured a keynote address followed by four panels comprised of senior executives in the packaging industry including brand owners, converters, investors and investment bankers.
In 2019, we brought together the top leaders and experts in the packaging field and delivered a jam-packed schedule with insights and discussions focusing on:
- Global Packaging Market Outlook to 2023: The top 5 global opportunities in packaging
- Assessing the impact of key trends in the packaging sector on investment opportunities
- Routes to value creation: investment trends, M&A activity and new opportunities in packaging
- E-commerce and implications for value creation – opportunities and threats in the packaging sector
- Future packaging scenarios – what’s the long term view on things like material conversion, mass customization and sustainable packaging
Smithers, L.E.K. Consulting and our Advisory Board hope that you are able to join us in 2020 for this exclusive industry event!